Monday 4 July 2016

      My  Field Trip --Centre  Island
    Two weeks ago our school hold a big a Party , all student went to Centre Island for field trip .
    This is my second time to came there with my grandson . and this is my first time go with my friend . I was so excited . First night  , I prepare lot of thing , wash the apple strawberry cherry cucumber and cook cake .in the morning I got up early and took my grandson to take bus and take subway from Don Mills station .after we got off subway we walked to the Ferry station with teachers and students .
     When we took the Ship to the Centre Island , Joseph Qingjun and I  played Frisbee we were so happy . lunch time every body talked and  took out our  food and fruits ,  we join together .
      We had a good time . This is a unforgettable trip

 

No comments:

Post a Comment